20.8. Jarlsblood Witch Saga & Risen from the Sand

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ninja Tuna »

Jarlsblood Witch Saga

GM: Korppis
Time: 18:00
Duration: 4-5h
Tier: 5-9 lvl characters
Language: FInnish
The Lands of the Linnorm Kings derive its name from its leaders, each of who can rule after slaying one of the massive, draconic linnorms that inhabit the region. Centuries ago, when a warrior set out to slay a dragon of her own and carve out a kingdom, she returned not with a linnorm's head but that of the local linnorm king. The lone witness insisted she had used ice magic and Irriseni witchcraft to kill the king, an accusation that led to the warrior's execution. It's said that even today, the so-called Jarlsblood Witch prowls the land and snatches up lone travelers.

Not all believe these tales, most notably the warrior's descendants. One serves as a member of Taldor's Ulfen Guard and has contacted the Society to make a deal: exonerate his defamed ancestor in exchange for intelligence that could shape Taldor's future and avert a disaster. It's up to the PCs to embark into the frozen Lands of the Linnorm Kings to solve an ancient murder mystery, though there's far more at stake than honor.
Contents in The Jarlsblood Witch Saga also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction. This is one of several scenarios that also set the stage for and directly tie into the upcoming War for the Crown Adventure Path.

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9)

Enrollments: 5+1 (from where the +1 is reserved preliminary for a new player, if extra registrations)

1. Tunatwang
2. Rieha
3. Lazzo
4. Päivis
5. Viela

GM: Tomppak
Time: 18:20
Duration: 4-5h
Tier: 2-4 lvl characters
Language: Finnish or English
Sepcial: a module adventure
The deserts of Osirion—land of pharaohs and ancient tombs—hide not just untold wonders, but also unspeakable dangers. When the vast sand dunes part to reveal the ancient pyramid of the legendary Pharaoh of Sphinxes, glory seekers from across many nations race toward it, each fighting to be the first to claim its wonders. But the storied pharaoh doesn't rest quietly within this monument, and his tomb was designed to slaughter any who would dare trespass.

A band of bold adventurers are the first to arrive, and stand poised to claim what’s risen from the sands—but they're unaware of the doom that lurks inside. With daring on their side and strange, rarely seen powers at their disposal, the heroes may be the only force capable of containing the force of evil within and defeating its curse!
Enrollments: 5+1 (from where the +1 is reserved preliminary for a new player, if extra registrations)

1. Dean
2. Propagandalf
3. RoadJack
4. Jessimon
Viimeksi muokannut Ninja Tuna, 20 Elo 2018, 14:28. Yhteensä muokattu 5 kertaa.
Sincerely
Tunawan
"Pain is temporary. Honor is forever." -Rieha
Ninja Tuna

Re: 20.8. Jarlsblood Witch Saga & Risen from the Sand

I have prepared one scenario called God's Market Gamble. Same scenario was played yesterday by few players already but there are still many who has not played it. I will take the scenario with me today so that if we get many players I am able to Game master that game also. God's Market Gamble is for four 1-5 level characters. You can check the scenario details from yesterday's game ad viewtopic.php?f=10&t=513
Sincerely
Tunawan
Viela

Viesti Kirjoittaja Viela »

Noitasaagaan
Päivis

Viesti Kirjoittaja Päivis »

Noitasaagaan lv 5 Ninja
Dean

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dean »

Risen from the Sand please (just dinged lvl 2 oh yeah!)

Also good for the God's Market Gamble if needed or if I cocked my levelling up :D

Thanks!
Rieha

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rieha »

Witch Sagaan mukaan.
Lazzo

Viesti Kirjoittaja Lazzo »

Witch Saga
RoadJack

Viesti Kirjoittaja RoadJack »

Low tier peliin mukaan (eli varmaan rise from the sand). Löytyy lv3 kinetic knight tai lv3 bard/oracle
Ninja Tuna

Dean kirjoitti: 20 Elo 2018, 11:09 Risen from the Sand please (just dinged lvl 2 oh yeah!)

Also good for the God's Market Gamble if needed or if I cocked my levelling up :D

Thanks!
Yo D. If you have at least 3xp available throughout your received chronicle sheets you are lvl 2. :) We can check the leveling up before the start of the game today.
Sincerely
Tunawan
Ninja Tuna

For the Risen of the Sands, my personal recommendation is to be prepared for everything!! Literally.
Sincerely
Tunawan
Dean

Ninja Tuna kirjoitti: 20 Elo 2018, 14:59
Dean kirjoitti: 20 Elo 2018, 11:09 Risen from the Sand please (just dinged lvl 2 oh yeah!)

Thanks!
Yo D. If you have at least 3xp available throughout your received chronicle sheets you are lvl 2. :) We can check the leveling up before the start of the game today.
I do! I decided to multiclass so that's where I may have gone wrong. I appreciate you having a look at it. If it comes down to it I can just quickly level my pregen to lvl 2 and use that.
Tomppak88
Venture-Lieutenant

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomppak88 »

Dean kirjoitti: 20 Elo 2018, 15:15 I do! I decided to multiclass so that's where I may have gone wrong. I appreciate you having a look at it. If it comes down to it I can just quickly level my pregen to lvl 2 and use that.
If you mean leveling the pregenerated character, that's not necessary/allowed, but there's a ready-made, level 4 version of all the pregenerated characters.
"featti tekee merkittävän ontologisen muutoksen hahmoon: antaa raajan tilanteeseen, jossa ei olisi yhtään raajaa ilman feattia" - Agape
Dean

Tomppak88 kirjoitti: 20 Elo 2018, 15:52
Dean kirjoitti: 20 Elo 2018, 15:15 I do! I decided to multiclass so that's where I may have gone wrong. I appreciate you having a look at it. If it comes down to it I can just quickly level my pregen to lvl 2 and use that.
If you mean leveling the pregenerated character, that's not necessary/allowed, but there's a ready-made, level 4 version of all the pregenerated characters.
Noted, I wasn't aware of that. The lvl 2 I have is a custom build just porting the prestige, XP and gold across.
Vastaa Viestiin