Bounties at Oodi! (TBD)

Pääkaupunkiseudun pelit, pelipäivät ja muut.
Helsinki Metropolitan Area games, gamedays and other.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Re: Bounties at Oodi! (27.8)

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

villeyk kirjoitti: 10 Elo 2023, 21:04I would like to join the Oodi session on the 27th!

I'm a total noob with Pathfinder, but I have long experience with the ttrpg hobby in general :)

Couple of questions: Is there a good/reliable software/service where I can create a character? Kind of service that would do the math for me and make sure I don't mess up somehow? I don't have any books yet, so I don't have any idea how the character creation works. I can also play with a pre-gen if someone has the time to create a character for me.
We’ll have pre-made character sheets available for folks to choose from - this is a great way to try out a variety of classes/characters and see what’s fun for you.

If you want to jump right into making your own character, I believe Pathbuilder and HeroLab are two popular programs/apps that should have free trial versions.
villeyk

Viesti Kirjoittaja villeyk »

Hawthwile kirjoitti: 11 Elo 2023, 12:50 We’ll have pre-made character sheets available for folks to choose from - this is a great way to try out a variety of classes/characters and see what’s fun for you.
Ok, I think I'll go with a pre-made character then.
JK Ironak

Viesti Kirjoittaja JK Ironak »

My schedule freed up last moment so I could join if I still can on 27th in Oodi :D
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Re: Bounties at Oodi! (24.9)

September means back to school, which means it's time to hit the books - and where better to do that than the library! :lol: Plus! You could join us for a quick adventure or two! Maybe you want to play? Or perhaps GM? Let us know!

When: 24.9, 13:30-16:30
Where: Oodi, Group Room #2
GM: TBD
-
-
-
-
-
-
Readout

Re: Bounties at Oodi! (24.9)

Viesti Kirjoittaja Readout »

As mentioned on Discord, I can GM Bounty 13: The Blackwood Abundance.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Re: Bounties at Oodi! (TBD)

Let's go ahead and postpone this adventure until October.
Vastaa Viestiin