Helsinki Metropolitan Area games, gamedays and other.
Ma 03.12. Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-25: The Beacon Code Dilemma
Ma 10.12. Pathfinder Society Scenario #10-07: Mysteries Under Moonlight, Part 2: The Howling Dance (in english)
Ma 17.12. Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-26: Truth of the Seeker
Kaikki pöydät täynnä, lisäpöydät tarvitsevat sitten enemmän väkeä. 10.12. peliin ilmoittautuneet tuskin haluavat hajaantua useampaan pöytään koska Mysteries Under Moonlightin kakkososa olisi kiva pelata tuoreesta muistista samoilla hahmoilla kuin osa yksi.
All tables are full, extra tables would need more people. People in the 10.12. game probably don't want to split into multiple tables, as it would be nice to play part two of Mysteries Under Moonlight while part one is still fresh in memory.
For those playing Part 2 of Mysteries Under Moonlight on Monday, could I get the following information about your character:
- In order, 3 biggest fears
- Did you accept the boon at the end of Part 1
Feel free to send via PM if so inclined.
...The full moon swiftly approaches, Pathfinders...
I'm playing Greeshta, the Half-Orc druid (lv 5 saurian shaman, melee-oriented) again. Along her comes her animal companion Pertuska the stegosaurus.
1) Her girlfriend dies/gets super hurt/gets soul-trapped in a crystal/you get the point
2) Being judged unworthy to be a pathfinder and getting sent back to the orc clan she came from
3) Losing her other eye
Greeshta accepts ALL suspicious blessings sent her way.
Sh'raan the titan magus returns for part 2 (Nagaji Bladebound magus 3/Titan fighter1/Id rager 1). Swings a giant blade and hits things hard. His 3 biggest fears...
1: Failing to acquire power/ -become a worthy champion/ Be deemed weak and useless.
2: Failing to prove Ydersius' might over all other gods.
3: Losing his brother Snek.
Never has accepted any gifts from any gods, and never will.
Barbari (Titan Mauler) 2 lvl / Fighter (tower shield specialist) 3
Nagaji warrior with big shield and short temperament
1. Losing his brother Sh'raan
2. Divine casters. Too many times Snek has been almoust cursed by some antipaladin or stabbed to death by some crazy cultist.
3. Falling from the heights
Snek accepted gift, but he was to scared to say no
1) Losing the favor of the wondrous dwarf-maiden Gherlunde Magmatide and seeing another suitor gain it instead. It's difficult enough to navigate in what passes for high society in Janderhoff without nasty competitors spreading rumors about me being secretly descended from a duergar, and a heretic to boot. Fortunately my topaz-eyed Gherlunde-darling doesn't believe the duergar part (which isn't true). Unfortunately her family doesn't like the heretic part much better.
2) Me actually turning out to be a descendant of duergar family line anyway. Not a sensible fear, but better than clowns.
3) Getting killed and coming back as an undead. One is fixable with right connections. The other is both terrifying and embarrassing, since I was trained to fight undead. Bonus nightmares for rising as a spectral terror.
I accepted the boon. Just call me Silverbeard.