PFS pelit Fantasiapeleissä 2018 - Joulukuun pelit päivitetty -Ma 3.12./10.12./17.12.

Pääkaupunkiseudun pelit, pelipäivät ja muut.
Helsinki Metropolitan Area games, gamedays and other.
Swyrlyn

Re: PFS pelit Fantasiapeleissä 2018 - Tulevat pelit: Joka maanantai lokakuussa - päivitetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swyrlyn »

Pelaajat ja pelit päivitelty. 29.10. kaipaa vielä jotain skenaariota ja vetäjää.

Players and games updated. 29.10. needs a scenario and a GM. Hawhwile the second part of the Mysteries under moonlight will be released 31.10 so it can't be run in October.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Re: PFS pelit Fantasiapeleissä 2018 - Tulevat pelit: Joka maanantai lokakuussa - päivitetty

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Swyrlyn kirjoitti: 26 Syys 2018, 08:53Hawhwile the second part of the Mysteries under moonlight will be released 31.10 so it can't be run in October.
I saw that - just hopeful. :D

On a side note, I've got a character ready for a Seeker arc - preferably Eyes of the Ten. Does anybody else have a character at level 12?
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Alright, Reaver's Roar is hot off the press and in my grubby little hands. Since this is a high-level game and we'll have less time to run it than the authors intended, I would love to know what characters will be playing so I can prepare accordingly and have looked up applicable rules ahead of time.

Specifically, could I get:
- Class/Level
- General tactics (does your character have a lot of tanglefoot bags? Do they summon? Attack only by diving from 20 ft above their opponent?)

Kiitos! Looking forward to seeing this in action on Monday!
Naal
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naal »

Taresh Mel, human rogue 2/transmuter 6
Currently a support caster with limited sneak attack capability and ranged touch attacks via reach metamagic rod. Opposing schools enchantment/evocation. Personal defenses mostly via mirror image, displacement, and/or constant prayers to Desna. Trap spotter rogue talent and Perception +19 versus traps when the familiar is around.

Spell list and stat block available in the second post in this thread. Equipment and ITS updated and available in the third post. I might still buy something.
Viimeksi muokannut Naal, 27 Syys 2018, 20:28. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Merle

Viesti Kirjoittaja Merle »

I'm bringing Halli, human hunter 8, with his wolf Louhi.

Halli is more or less your factory standard ranged hunter, he'll stick to the back lines with a longbow while Louhi goes for the throat. Spells are mostly 'all of the barkskins' with a smattering of utility.
Rairari

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rairari »

Human, Grande Bengen 2 Alchemist(grenadier)/7 Gunslinger(pistolero)
Three arms, two pistol, one eye and lots of cantrips. Can shots everything, especially snakes.
Try to stay 20ft apart for enemy's but can put enemy swallow lead even closest distances.

Or

Half-orc, Grena 7 Alchemist(grenadier)
Heavy armored alchemist, drink stuff and fly/swim around. Fight with claws and bits.
Basic tactic in combat is:Buff, then hit it very hard!
lentomurkku

Viesti Kirjoittaja lentomurkku »

I'll be joining with a pregen since none of my current characters have enough lvl to this scenario...

I'd love to play a barbarian or a sorcerer, but I'm up for anything that the party needs!
Ja vieläkin kehostani varjo lankeaa
Addry

Viesti Kirjoittaja Addry »

I'll bring either:
-Thorian Landara: Spell warrior (skald) 5/ Beadt bonded Witch 1 / Spelleater (bloodrager) 2. His songs enchant weapons, so support by design. A jack-of-all-trades. Sword n board, rage when the fight gets tough. Pseudodragon familiar deals with scouting.

-Inali Frostfur: Oracle 6/ Green Faith Acolyte 1. Support caster/healer with an Owlbear companion (dubbed "moon boon" by others). Owlbear is a frontline tank.
Merle

Iski tauti, en ole huomenna tulossa vaikka aukeaisikin paikka.
Naal
Venture-Agent

Tökkään ehdotusta 29.10 pelille. Millaisia osallistumismahdollisuuksia ilmoittautuneilla on seuraavista kolmesta skenusta?
I'm tossing in suggestions for the 29.10 game. What sort of attendance could I expect for the following three scenarions?

#3-25 Storming the Diamond Gate (3-7)
#7-24 Dead Man's Debt (1-5)
#8-05 Ungrounded but Unbroken (1-5)

Ehdotuksia pelaajilta vastaanotetaan myös. (Takuita ei anneta.)
Suggestions from the players also accepted. (Nothing is guaranteed.)

Starfinderin skenut myös OK.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

I have not played any of those and would love to play on 29.10, but I might not have a character in range for #3-25 (I can certainly make new characters for the other two scenarios if need be).
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

Olen pelannut #7-24 Dead Man's Debt:in, mutta muihin voin osallistua.
Merle

Mä olen myös pelannut Dead Man's Debtin, muut kaksi käy oikein hyvin.
lentomurkku

Viesti Kirjoittaja lentomurkku »

Mä en pystykään tulemaan tänään vedettävään peliin. :( Vapautan paikkani siis mielellään jolle kulle muulle!
Ja vieläkin kehostani varjo lankeaa
Swyrlyn

Re: PFS pelit Fantasiapeleissä 2018 - Tulevat pelit: Joka maanantai lokakuussa

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swyrlyn »

Yksi paikka siis vapaana, jos joku vielä ehtii mukaan tämän päivän Starfinderiin.
Merle

Tauti jatkuu edelleen. En ole taaskaan tulossa huomenna vaikka paikkoja olisikin. Sadness.

[edit] ....paitsi että mä en ole pelannut pariin viikkoon. Ehkä se ääni kestää, jos ei kestä niin saattepa ainakin kerrankin olla rauhassa.
Viimeksi muokannut Merle, 15 Loka 2018, 07:32. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Naal
Venture-Agent

Okei. 29.10.2018 #8-05 Ungrounded but Unbroken

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

The Peerless Empire of shaitan genies has warred with their fiery counterparts for centuries, and thinly stretched resources leave the shaitans in need of additional aid. They have founded a new state-sanctioned mercenary company known as the Ungrounded, which draws upon free agents from across the multiverse. One of the Society’s few friends on the Plane of Earth has recommended at least a handful of Pathfinders join the Ungrounded, knowing that even a few months’ service could dramatically enhance the Society’s reputation (and fill those agents’ pockets) in this distant realm. The PCs travel to the magnificent Opaline Vault as the Society’s first envoys, but in doing so they must survive the otherworldly threats that lurk in both this strange environment and within their own ranks.

Content in “Ungrounded but Unbroken” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction.

Swyrlyn, viskaatko ylläolevan infon etusivulle jos ehdit, kiitos.
mmultima

Viesti Kirjoittaja mmultima »

Voisin tulla huomenna mukaan. Lapset pääsivät mökille!

-mmultima
Naal
Venture-Agent

Nyt sitten 1 GM ja 9 pelaajaa. Tarvittaisiin toinen vetäjä. Ja toinen skenaario jota vetää. Pari tuntia aikaa miettiä jotain...

Edit: Voinen heittää kokoon #1 Silent Tiden (1-5). PFS:n eka skenario.
Rairari

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rairari »

22.10 ilmoitautuminen peruuntuu. :cry:
Loput maanantai pelit kyseenalaisia, luultavasti en pääse mutta katsotaan.
Vastaa Viestiin