PFS/SFS ONLINE - 4.7, 11.7, 18.7, 25.7

Pääkaupunkiseudun pelit, pelipäivät ja muut.
Helsinki Metropolitan Area games, gamedays and other.
Lukittu
Aasitar

Re: PFS/SFS ONLINE - 27.4

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aasitar »

JJape kirjoitti: 30 Huhti 2020, 21:16 For #1-14 Lions of Katapesh , I would prefer lower subtier.

But it looks to be divided by language, not subtier. So if this is only factor for table choice, I prefer Finnish table
Looks like the lower tier will be in English so you can come there or choose the higher tier Finnish table.
Mari täällä moi
Aasitar

Just realized that the plan was to one GM to prep the game and other gets the copy - which is very much fine by me. I can prep the one I am GMing but I have no idea what is the best way to prep the NPCs. :shock: Can there be multiple GMs in one roll20 game so that the prep is available for the other one earlier than the day of the game? (Sorry for being a little ball of stress when it comes to games)
Mari täällä moi
cheant
Admin, Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja cheant »

Owner of the table can promote anyone who has joined the table into GM role. So both could actually do prep into same room. Owner should copy the table when ready so each GM would be running from different copies (especially important when running at the same time as otherwise all players would be in the same game).
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Aasitar kirjoitti: 03 Touko 2020, 22:14
JJape kirjoitti: 30 Huhti 2020, 21:16 For #1-14 Lions of Katapesh , I would prefer lower subtier.

But it looks to be divided by language, not subtier. So if this is only factor for table choice, I prefer Finnish table
Looks like the lower tier will be in English so you can come there or choose the higher tier Finnish table.
It’s also possible that the Finnish table will be low-tier, as the players who have expressed interest in that table have characters available for both tiers.
Swyrlyn

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swyrlyn »

Here's the link for Perennial Crown. I will use the same table for both parts. Grab and mark a character for yourself even if you don't fill it entirely yet so I can mark them to you.
JJape

Viesti Kirjoittaja JJape »

Aasitar kirjoitti: 03 Touko 2020, 22:14

I guess my preference is then for lower tier in english. But it does not matter that much which table I go.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Alright, Chronicle sheets for the English table of Lions of Katapesh can be found here!
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

And the Roll20 table for next Monday's SFS games of Truth Seekers is available for checking in here! Grab a character sheet and fill it out ahead of time for maximum enjoyment!
Hanna

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hanna »

En olekaan tulossa perennialiin kun aloitin sen jo toisen ryhmän kanssa viime sunnuntaina.
lentomurkku

Viesti Kirjoittaja lentomurkku »

OK, I know I'm suuuuper late with these, but here are my current characters for SFS: Mystic [2] Mechanic [4], Operative [5]
With PF2 games I have to come with a pregen, as my own character is Cleric [2].
Ja vieläkin kehostani varjo lankeaa
Merle

Viesti Kirjoittaja Merle »

I'm playing Harek in the Perennial Crown, and he has a character sheet in the Devil at the Crossroads game already. Could someone move him over to the Crown side of things please? I don't have a character vault so I can't do it myself.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Alright, Chronicle Sheets for the English table of Truth Seekers (11.5) can be downloaded here! Thank you for your patience and help during my first SFS GM table!
Swyrlyn

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swyrlyn »

Merle you need to do that import yourself (I'm not a GM on that table so I can't copy anything from there) . Everyone has a Vault just the access to use it in games depends on your account "level". Everyone should be able to export their characters to Perennial's table.
Merle

Tried exporting my character, hope it worked. It didn't show up yet? I have no idea what is going on, I always just filled in the sheet before. If it's not in by tomorrow, I'll do that again.
Clockwork

Viesti Kirjoittaja Clockwork »

I would be interested in the 25.5 Sfs with Operative 1. Preferably low-tier
lentomurkku

Viesti Kirjoittaja lentomurkku »

Hi all, I'm sorry to let you know so late, but I can't make it to the PF2 game tonight. You still have enough people to run both of the tables tho, right?
Ja vieläkin kehostani varjo lankeaa
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Clockwork kirjoitti: 18 Touko 2020, 12:51 I would be interested in the 25.5 Sfs with Operative 1. Preferably low-tier
Alright, you're on the list!
lentomurkku kirjoitti: 18 Touko 2020, 16:04 Hi all, I'm sorry to let you know so late, but I can't make it to the PF2 game tonight. You still have enough people to run both of the tables tho, right?
Not a problem - do what you need to do.
Aasitar

Next weeks 25.5. Starfinder Roll20 game: https://app.roll20.net/join/7308999/6s3bRg
I don't have payed account so you need to create your characters for the game - no importing.
Mari täällä moi
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

UUTISET! NEWS!
Ropeconia ei ehkä tapahdu tänä kesänä, mutta se ei tarkoita, että emme voi silti pelata ystävien kanssa ympäri Suomea! Joten järjestetään oma coni – Nopecon! Se tapahtuu samoina päivinä kuin Ropecon oli suunniteltu (perjantai 24.7 – sunnuntai 26.7). Tällä hetkellä peräänkuulutamme väkeä, jota kiinnostaisi joko PF1-, SFS- tai PF2-pelinjohtaminen – jos kuulostaa sinulta, kerro meille!

Ropecon might not be happening this summer, but that doesn't mean we can't still play with our friends from across Finland! So let's have a Society convention - a Nopecon, if you will! It'll run over the same dates as Ropecon was scheduled (Friday 24.7 through Sunday 26.7). Right now we're looking for folks who would be interested in running either a PF1, SFS, or PF2 table - if that's you, let us know here!
Merle

Apparently I am a dum dum and cannot count. Psip is still lv 1, not lv 2. Definitely playing in low tier :v
Lukittu