The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave, Thu 22.10 17:00

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave, Thu 22.10 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja NiTessine »

So, I got mail from Alex Speidel, telling me I should schedule a game with Agape for the five-star evaluation.

The problem is that I'm five games short from my quota of exclusives. However, when the HQ starts asking pointed questions like that, the correct response is to get on it.

So let's get this done, starting with that classic meatgrinder trilogy, Ruins of Bonekeep. Time to burn those replays, folks! Come for the challenge, stay because you didn't have enough prestige for a corpse retrieval! Bring your best game! It's time to hack!
An enemy of the Pathfinder Society recently found a hidden dungeon in a centuries-old siege fortress, but despite his best efforts to convert it into his base of operations, he failed. When a pair of Pathfinders encounter disaster while scouting out the entrance, the party must explore the first level of the dungeon to determine not just what attacked their comrades but also what dark power their nemesis nearly acquired.
Tier 3-7, table fires at two players, though you really, really want more than that.

Venue: Roll20

* TpM
* Propagandalf
* Loviatar
Taivalkapteeni-emeritus. VA Tampere.

https://nitessine.wordpress.com/
TpM

Re: The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave, Thu 22.10 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

Mukaan. Parhaiten matkasta varmaan selviäisi level 7 bloodrager, mutta level 4 bardi, joka on käynyt vain tappavilla tehtävillä ja level 3 vigilante löytyisi myös.
PFS Tracker
PFS character levels: 10, 7, 8, 3, 1 SFS character levels: 9, 6, 2 PF2S character levels: 5, 3 , 3
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

Re: The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave, Thu 22.10 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja Propagandalf »

Mukaan replayllä!
Löytyy lvl 5 tiefling magus (Jitskan Artificer)
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

Added the link to the table. Importing is enabled and there are blank character sheets.

Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Can’t make that day, but sounds like a terrible lovely time to be had. Enjoy, and best of luck with those last few scenarios!
Loviatar
Venture-Lieutenant

Viesti Kirjoittaja Loviatar »

Sure, I'll give it a go.

If we want to play lower tier, I have at least one viable character (druid 5) and one character I don't terribly mind dying (fighter 1/medium 2). If we go higher, I have some more competent things (cleric 5/feysworn 1, bloodrager/fighter/swashbuckler 6, brawler/hunter/slayer 6 for instance).

Personally, I'd really like to get to play the cleric/feysworn again (she's a buff/debuff character with a whole lot of debuffs to go around), but if people really want to play lower tier, I can bring a lower tier character.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

I lied - I can come die a horrible death on Thursday! Huzzah!

As far as characters go, I have a buff/debuff oracle 6 (with puppy!) or tiefling occultist 6 available. If we go low-tier, I’ve got a leshy bloodrager 4 or a smattering of lvl 3’s (though I want to check on their PP amounts).

And if we’re being honest (which really is a stretch after I just admitted to blatant lying up above), I haven’t played any of the Bonekeep trilogy.
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

Yay, no need to decant a Kyra from the clone labs!

It'd be cool if you could settle on a tier soon so I know what to prep and Loviatar has time to input a character and figure out the Excel hellscape that is the community sheet.

Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Loviatar mentioned a preference for their lvl 6 cleric/feysworn, so how about that? We’d have:

- TpM: Bloodrager 7
- Propagandalf: Druid 5
- Loviatar: Cleric/Feysworn 6
- Hawthwile: Occultist 6
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

That works for me. Komar, Bloodrager 7 in now waiting near Bonekeep (Exported to game).
PFS Tracker
PFS character levels: 10, 7, 8, 3, 1 SFS character levels: 9, 6, 2 PF2S character levels: 5, 3 , 3
Vastaa Viestiin