Ke 17.6 PFS1e Lyrics of Extinction klo 16

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Ke 17.6 PFS1e Lyrics of Extinction klo 16

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

Welp Juhannus is on next week so my Strange Aeons wednesday game isn't on next wednesday. So figured out I could run(or play) something instead. Maybe more 7-11 1e scenarios, maybe even 2e(preferably something I've already played like blooming catastrophe, I still want to save rest of them for playing) maybe even SFS scenarios I was planning to save like Forbidden Tides(probably can't get a morlamaw on party yet, but it is thematic with SA ;D). Other ones on top of my I head I can think of are Infernal Gallery, Illegal Shipment and Edge of Cadascon, but I'm willing to take requests

Mukana:
Ninja Tuna
Road Jack
Mustaparta
Streamwalker
Viela
Ninja Tuna

Re: Ke 17.6 PFS1e/2e/SFS?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ninja Tuna »

I would love to join 1e. 7-11 tier is needed to get those guys kicked to lvl 12!!
Sincerely
Tunawan
"Pain is temporary. Honor is forever." -Rieha
Ninja Tuna

I might have 2 other players for this too if we get 1e and very high lvl game! TomppaK and RoadJack might be interested.
Sincerely
Tunawan
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Well if we are playing 1e instead of SF, I'd like you, Tomppa and Roadjack post what 7-11 scenarios they would like to play : D I'm getting good feeling about getting close to the point where running seeker scenarios is possible...
Tomppak88
Venture-Lieutenant

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomppak88 »

I'm working until 19.00 on wednesday, unfortunately.
If you're all willing to start that late, I could bring in my Kobold Nyxnyx.

Some earlier 7-11 might be nice, such as Below the Silver Tarn (sentient river in Nidal?), Shadows fall on Absalom (Assassination attempt on Drandle Dregn!), Refuge of Time (Ancient ruins in Varisia), Encounter at the Drowning Stones (desecrated site in the Mwangi expanse), Wods of the Ancients (Race to a Thassilonian Ruin vs Cult of Lissala), Wrath of the Accursed (Horrific murders around Sothis).
"featti tekee merkittävän ontologisen muutoksen hahmoon: antaa raajan tilanteeseen, jossa ei olisi yhtään raajaa ilman feattia" - Agape
RoadJack

Viesti Kirjoittaja RoadJack »

I am also up for some higher level games, I can give scenario ideas at later time but I am not too picky :D
Streamwalker

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

I'd be interested to play some high-tier 1E, as well. Although 5-9 would nice, as well, since there is couple of those I have yet to play.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
Ninja Tuna

https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Hall_of_Drunken_Heroes
Maybe this? I would recommend any of these scenarios proposed earlier in this chat and I'm sure a game that GM has already played would be OK for him. :P
Sincerely
Tunawan
Mustaparta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustaparta »

I recall there was previously (on Discord or forum) mention that EoT-players would do well to play scenarios in which Adril Hestram appears to better understand his role (seasons 0-1). He appears on few 7-11 tier scenarios: #20 King Xeros of Old Azlant, #22 Fingerprints of the Fiend, #38 No Plunder, No Pay. I'm not picky though, there are lots of great high tier to play.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Just to note that I in general prefer to run scenarios from later seasons(because I've missed because of school and burn out last 3 seasons almost completely :D) or scenarios that I have neither run or played in ;p And I've barely played or run anything from season 1-3

Aka all of scenarios you listed belong to latter category, so I'd be fine with running any of them really so not really narrowing down the options :'D

But yeah, I'm not able to start long game on 19 unfortunately, I prefer to start anywhere from 16(and earlier) to 18
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Oki, so was there any game multiple players wanted to play, or do I pick any 1e scenario I feel like running?

Ja ei tainnu olla tulos ketään englantia puhuvaa tähän joten voi kai vaihtaa suomeksi. Tartten viel vastauksen siihen mitkä kellon ajat sopii
Streamwalker

Minä pystyisin pelaamaan kolmesta eteenpäin.

Kaikki aiemmin mainitut skenut olen itse pelannut, mutta voisin itse ehdottaa #0-26 Lost at Bitter End, #0-28 Lyrics of Extinction, #2-14 The Chasm of Screams, #3-03 The Ghenett Manor Gauntlet tai #9-03 On the Border of War. Kaksi viimeistä ovat 5-9, muut 7-11.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
Viela

Viesti Kirjoittaja Viela »

Muakin kiinnostaa korkee lvl 1e peli jos viel kuudes mahtuu mukaan, mulle sopii aloittaa jo päivällä.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: Ke 17.6 PFS1e Chasm of Screams(7-11) or Border of War(5-9)

Oki, Tomppa ei päässyt keskiviikolle, kaks muuta pelaaja sano ettei oo erityisen paljon väliä skenun suhteen ja Streamwalker halus pelata vain skenuja mitä ei oo itse viel pelannut, et mennään sitten jommalla kummalla noista kahdesta kun en haluaisi vetää 3.5 skenuja tänä keskiviikkona. Laitoin discordin kautta viestiä koska haluaisin tietää tänään minkä preppaan.

Omasta puolesta voisin aloittaa klo 15, mut merkkasin klo 16 sen vuoksi koska kaikki ei viel vastannut kellon ajan suhteen.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: Ke 17.6 PFS1e

Oki, discordin mukaan, ne skenut mitä Streamwalker ei oo pelannut on jo puolet partysta pelannut?

Et siis. Onko mitään skenua jota kukaan ei ole pelannut vai käykö tässä niin et vähintään yhden on pakko käyttää replaytä tai jättää väliin tältä kertaa?

Jos ei löydy mitään ehdotusta, niin pitää sitten kai vetää nolla kautta, King Xeros of Old Azlant, Lost at Bitter End ja Lyrics of Extinction on siis semmoisia mitä mainittiin kummassakin paikassa. En oo oikein innokas vetämään 3.5sta mut jos ne on ainoat mitkä käy kaikille, niin mennään sitten sillä Lyrics of Extinctionilla
Ninja Tuna

Re: Ke 17.6 PFS1e Lyrics of Extinction klo 16?

Pelaamatta:
The Lion's Justice
King of the Storval Stairs <= Tää vaikuttaa kivalta, klassinen diplomatiascenu? :D
The Ironbound Schism
Wrath of the Accursed
Words of the Ancients
Shadows Fall on Absalom
Wardens of Sulfur Gulch
The Waking Rune
Vengeance at Sundered Crag
Torrent's Last Will
The Sarkorian Prophecy
Salvation of the Sages
Returned to Sky
Refugees of the Weary Sky
The Refuge of Time
Portal of the Sacred Rune
Of Kirin and Kraken
The Mantis's Prey
The Ghol-Gan Heresy
Fury of the Final Blade
Fury of the Fiend
The Forbidden Furnace of Forgotten Koor
The Flesh Collector
Fingerprints of the Fiend (Vetänyt, en pelannut, Viela ja RoadJack pelannut)
Feast of Sigils (scenario)
Fate of the Fiend
Encounter at the Drowning Stones (pelaamatta mut oli tulossa 1,5 viikon päästä?)
The Darkest Abduction
Below the Silver Tarn
Beacon Below (pelattu kauan sitten, mut Mustaparta vetämässä tän kohta)
Ageless Ambitions
Abducted in Aether

King Xeros of Old Azlant
1The Prisoner of Skull Hill
2The Watcher of Ages
3Terror at Whistledown
4The Faithless Dead
Lyrics of Extinction
Lost at Bitter End (Mustaparta on pelannut)
Hall of Drunken Heroes
Drow of the Darklands Pyramid

Klo 15 ja klo 16 ja siitä eteenpäin ok aloitusajat!

Edit: lista päivitetty nyt tappiinsa.
Sincerely
Tunawan
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: Ke 17.6 PFS1e Lyrics of Extinction klo 16

Mitä hahmoja olitte muuten tuomassa tähän? https://app.roll20.net/join/1288791/cy4RPQ

Linkki huoneeseen, sanokaa jos tarvitsette lisää sheettejä
Streamwalker

Minulta tulisi lvl 11 fighter/magus + familiar, eli tarttisin kaksi sheettia.
Mustaparta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustaparta »

Bloodrager/cavalier nousee tasolle 11
Ninja Tuna

Tullaan Professor BitWeirdillä - ihminen, tason 11 Swashbuckler + Bard + Warpriest, kulkee mieluusti vaikka jonon viimeisenä. Tunnetusti perkaleen onnekas, Ustalavin yhdestä isoimmista yliopistoissa virkavapaata ottanut ruoskan heiluttaja professori, joka näin vanhemmalla iällä ryhtyi poluttamaan ja tuomaan historiallisia esineitä museoihin. Professori tietää hyvin vähän kaikesta ja on hieman jokapaikan höylä. Todella tehokas ruoskan käyttäjä ja taistelu-/seliviytymistaidot oppinut yliopistolla!

Utelias herrasmies, sulava suustaan (niin hyvässä kuin pahassa) ja myynyt sielunsa helvetissä.
Sincerely
Tunawan
Vastaa Viestiin