PF1e high level planning

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

PF1e high level planning

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

So I have finally run all seeker scenarios besides passing for the torch(since I plan to run it for 17-18). I do plan to run Death in Hallein town too at some point(15-16 iirc), but currently plan is to eventually level up party for Siege of Gallowspire tier 15-16(since I doubt anybody is gonna play siege of diamond city at level 15) so that if it ever gets run in finland there is party ready for that tier.

I'm probably gonna take little bit of break from high level, but if anybody else wants to run high level modules, that also works. But yeah, we could check out how many are interested to get level 15 or 16 level PC ready and how many module or ap chronicles we need to get that party ready.
Streamwalker

Re: PF1e high level planning

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

Halurd is currently at lvl 14, and I would like to get him to lvl 16 before Hallein Town, so that's two modules.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Well if gallowspire will be run at hitpoint, do players have interest or time for playing one module before it? So even if we don't have level 15-16 party we have some characters be 15 in case there is actually party for the tier(or at least ability to play lower tier with those 15 level characters)
Streamwalker

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

I would say yes, suggesting Academy of Secrets, as it is the lowest seeker level module.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Doesn't seem like there will be gallowspire at this con, but once there is enough interest for at least one high level module I'll be scheduling session for it
Vastaa Viestiin