The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 2: Maze to the Mind Slave, Thu 5.11 17:00

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 2: Maze to the Mind Slave, Thu 5.11 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja NiTessine »

Our second foray into the Ruins of Bonekeep is next week!

Tier 3-7, same Roll20 as last time, you know the drill. Folks from the previous run of the first level have precedence.
A group of Pathfinders recently delved into the ruins of Bonekeep, a siege fortress destroyed centuries ago. There they discovered not only terrifying threats but also extraordinary treasures. Warded by the magic of a senior Pathfinder, the party must explore as much of Bonekeep as they can before the spell dissipates, lest they too are enslaved by the enchanted maze that looks hauntingly more familiar with each discovery.
Party:
* TpM (according to Doodle)
* Propagandalf
* Naal
* Sang
* Crim
Taivalkapteeni-emeritus. VA Tampere.

https://nitessine.wordpress.com/
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

Re: The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 2: Maze to the Mind Slave, Thu 5.11 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja Propagandalf »

I'm in! Lvl 5 magus still for a short while yet.
Ninja Tuna

Re: The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 2: Maze to the Mind Slave, Thu 5.11 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ninja Tuna »

I confirm. I'm in, lvl 7 gun chemist.
Sincerely
Tunawan
"Pain is temporary. Honor is forever." -Rieha
Sang

Viesti Kirjoittaja Sang »

I haven't played this one yet, so I'll play if it doesn't fill up from people from your previous game. Level seven mounted paladin or a level seven inquisitor.
Naal
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naal »

I'd like to join this with the same occultist 7 as in the first Bonekeep. But I'll need to find someone to switch shifts with at work.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

If my schedule is open (we’ll find out on Sunday), Luli (Oracle 6) would be willing to go back to the Keep. Somebody’s got to keep everyone else alive, after all.
Naal
Venture-Agent

Shift change successful! I can join this on thursday.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Luli is unfortunately not able to join on Thursday. Have fun dying horrible deaths!
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

Same table as before, but here's the link: https://app.roll20.net/join/6876213/ZqCToA

Sang

Looking at preparations for the game tomorrow.

I'm bringing a one trick boar. A mounted wayang paladin that charges with a lance on their air walking boar.

Do we want to buy Heroes' Feast as a spellcasting service? The benefits last for 12 hours, so it should be easy enough to arrange for it in Absalom before we head in. The service is 660 gp, so we'd divide that up by the amount of players.

Since we have a 7th level occultist in the party, I'm assuming that casting Air Walk from a scroll won't be an issue. (A transmutation implement and caster level 7 allows it without a check.)

I can read Scrolls of Delay Poison at 150 gp, which would basically make you immune to poisons for the adventure (three hours).

Are we looking for a sixth player? If we are, we might want to advertise it.
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

Yeah, Loviatar just refused it so the final seat is up for grabs.

Ninja Tuna

I'll bring my same lvl 7 Gunchemist. I can interfere with traps (but not with magical), I will shoot things (also my own bullets -.-) and I can try to blind-lock the boss if needed.
I have quite OK perception and if I need to buff myself, I can do some off-tanking (thou nat20 always hits -.-)

I have some cash left so I am willing to use it for something good (like scroll of Breath of Life?)

I recommend everyone to buy one scroll of Ablative Barrier. Non-lethal dmg can be life savers if we go into the dungeon without clerics.

I will bring one scroll of haste (thank the Dark Archive for that!!)

I have some lvl 1 wands with me (well spent prestige points :oops: ) so I am able to share those wands with you if you have UMD or good knowledge on spells.

Lucky Number
Feather steps
Shield
Infernal Healing
Heightened Awareness
Longstrider
Ant Haul
Sincerely
Tunawan
Tomppak88
Venture-Lieutenant

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomppak88 »

@Ninja Tuna, haven't you played this twice already? O.o
Once when Agape ran it for us and once when I did?
"featti tekee merkittävän ontologisen muutoksen hahmoon: antaa raajan tilanteeseen, jossa ei olisi yhtään raajaa ilman feattia" - Agape
Ninja Tuna

yup.
Edit. Please tell me asap if there is a limit on use of replays so I can give my spot away if there is.
Viimeksi muokannut Ninja Tuna, 04 Marras 2020, 15:30. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Sincerely
Tunawan
Sang

You can only get an adventure chronicle three times on different characters. Once by playing, once by GMing, and once by using a replay to either play or GM a second time.
Ninja Tuna

Then I can give my spot for someone who is eligible to get a sheet out of this. If you guys don't get enough players, you can ping me and I can do a ghost run so that you can get the game up and running.
Sincerely
Tunawan
Naal
Venture-Agent

I'm fine with eating (a Heroes' Feast) before adventuring if the costs can be split. Transmutation, evocation, abjuration, and conjuration scrolls should work.

I need to check remaining gold, but this time I think I'll get the adamantine weapon.
I should also go through equipment available after the last run and arrange it so its easy to browse during action.

Edit: Hahmon kamat listattu varmuuden vuoksi.
Alchemy and related consumables: acid (3), air crystals, alchemist's fire (3), alkali flask (4), anesthetic wine, antiplague, bladeguard (3), boulderhead bock (4), holy water (3), meditation tea, medlance (10 refills), potion sponge (4), soothe syrup, troll oil, vermin repellent
Ammunition: cold iron arrow (40)
Armor: +1 stone lamellar
Magic: boots of the cat, elixir of tumbling, elixir of vision, ring of protection +1, swarmbane clasp, traveler's any tool, wayfinder
Ordinary gear: abjuration implement (silver holy symbol of kurgess), backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, canteen, chalk, concealable thieves' tools, conjuration implement (mirror made of bronze), crowbar, earplugs, evocation implement (haunted machinery lever), explorer's outfit, flint and steel, grappling hook, ink, ink pen, paper (4), pot, common, sack, scroll box, signal whistle, silk rope (50 ft.), spring-loaded wrist sheath, spring-loaded wrist sheath, trail rations (4), transmutation implement (belt made of chimera hide)
Potions and oils: oil of bless weapon (2), oil of sanctify corpse (2), potion of cure serious wounds (medlanced), potion of invisibility, potion of touch of the sea (sponged)
Scrolls: scroll of delay poison, scroll of enchantment foil, scroll of freedom of movement, scroll of gravity bow, scroll of heroism, scroll of mage armor, scroll of protection from evil, scroll of remove blindness/deafness, scroll of spider climb, scroll of spider climb, scroll of unseen servant, scroll of unseen servant
Wands: wand of cure light wounds (2 pp, cl 1st, 50 charges), wand of cure moderate wounds (#11, cl 5th, 2 charges), wand of daylight (#07, cl 5th, 6 charges), wand of invisibility (#13, cl 3rd, 6 charges), wand of lesser restoration (#10, cl 3rd, 7 charges)
Weapons: +1 adaptive darkwood composite longbow, +1 alchemical silver heavy flail, adamantine dwarven waraxe, alchemical silver short sword, cold iron dagger, cold iron dwarven waraxe, dwarven boulder helmet
Paino: 154 naulaa, medium load, mutta kääpiö ja kivitakki niin ei tunnu (enempää) missään.
Rahaa: 834.37 gp, olettaen että maksetaan 149 gp taikakekkereistä.

Vaikkei hahmo lawful olekaan niin tässä suunnitelma toteutettavaksi ennen kuin eka ovi potkaistaan auki:
Pistä touch of the sea potion spongeen mutta älä käytä vielä.
Wand of cure moderate wounds vasempaan jousitoimiseen rannetuppeen.
Medlance (cure serious wounds) oikeaan jousitoimiseen rannetuppeen.
Bladeguard alchemical silver heavy flailiin: 24 hours
Bladeguard adamantine dwarven waraxeen and cold iron dwarven waraxeen: 24 hours
Heroes' feast: 1d8+5 temp hp, +1 morale to attack and will save, +4 morale vs poison and fear: 12 hours
Scroll of enchantment foil: +4 vs enchantment effects, may fool the user: 7 hours
Vermin repellent: 4 hours
Scroll of delay poison: 3 hours
Scroll of freedom of movement: 70 minutes
Scroll of unseen servant: 1 hour
Antiplague: +5 alchemical vs. disease: 1 hour
Elixir of tumbling: +10 competence to Acrobatics
Elixir of vision: 1 hour +10 competence bonus to Perception
Troll oil: 50% chance of ending bleed per round, autostabilize: 1 hour
Soothe syrup: +5 alchemical vs sickened and nauseated: 1 hour
Daylight (from wand) to heavy flail: 50 minutes
Scroll of heroism (UMD or someone else): 50 minutes
Cast shield: 7 minutes

Luultavasti ekassa huoneessa on disjunction. :?

Jos joku vielä lukee tätä: onko tietoa stackaavatko temporary hit pointit useammasta lähteestä (tässä tapauksessa heroes' feast ja boulderhead bock)?
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

Do we want to buy Heroes' Feast as a spellcasting service?
I got 190gp extra, so I'm in if at all possible. ^^
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

Ah! Equiment/Consumable list:

Heroes' feast: 1d8+5 temp hp, +1 morale to attack and will save, +4 morale vs poison and fear: 12 hours

Vermin repellent: 4 hours
Antitoxin: +5 alchemical vs. poison: 1 hour
Antiplague: +5 alchemical vs. disease: 1 hour
Troll oil: 50% chance of ending bleed per round, autostabilize: 1 hour
Soothe syrup: +5 alchemical vs sickened and nauseated: 1 hour
Armor Ointment + Alchemical Grease (-1 ACP, +5 CMB vs Grapple
Lucky Number: +2 or reroll when the number is rolled, 24h

Mage's Assistant, 1h +5 Concentration, -2 Perception/Sense Motive
Meditation Tea, 10min +2 Will Saves
Wild-blood Concoction, 1h +2 melee damage, -2 AC

Bladeguard (Golem Arm): 24 hours
Sunderblock (Golem Arm): 24 hours

MUILLE:
Protection from arrows (CL 3): 6 charge on wand, DR 10 / Magic, 30points
Ninja Tuna

https://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1fm#v5748eaic9r43
Does temp hip stack?

TLDL
Same source, no
Different sources, yes.
Sincerely
Tunawan
Vastaa Viestiin