SFS #3-20: Fleeting Truth: Everchanging Revelation (tier 11-14) Sa 17.4 klo 18:00

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

SFS #3-20: Fleeting Truth: Everchanging Revelation (tier 11-14) Sa 17.4 klo 18:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

Welp funny thing happened here O_o; I put this in advance in warhorn because I figured out it'd be slow to get players for this, but this almost filled up right away. At time of posting there was 5 players out of 6(though someone might still drop out since this game is week in the future), so realized I should post it here too in case anybody has character for it and wants to play it. (on sidenote, woo darkside repository also has players now x'D )

At last, the Starfinder Society nears its goal of recovering the final data fragment containing one of the organization’s greatest secrets. Guidance, the Society’s guiding intelligence, dispatches a group of veteran agents to the mysterious planet Aucturn at the edge of Pact Worlds space. The PCs must survive the eldritch denizens and hazards of the Citadel of the Black while racing against a group of Hellknights who also seek the fragment.

https://warhorn.net/events/jjls-roll20- ... ef1cb84bfe