[Foundry] Flooded King's Court or Flames of Rebellion or Beginner Box (Saturday 12:00?) DEFUNCT

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
CrimsonClaw

[Foundry] Flooded King's Court or Flames of Rebellion or Beginner Box (Saturday 12:00?) DEFUNCT

Viesti Kirjoittaja CrimsonClaw »

I noticed there was interest in either of these scenarios in our discord, and I'd be willing to GM either one on Foundry. I'll keep this question open until next week.
Both scenarios are from 1st season, and are for levels 1-4

I gave Sat 6.8 as a suggestion, I can run game any Saturday, preferrably noon, but later can be arranged too. On weekdays, I need to start running to work bit before 10 pm, so I'll start at 5 pm latest.

#1-07 Flooded King's Court:
From a ruined theater in the run-down Puddles district of Absalom, a goblin hero and self-styled king rules over the nearby goblins. Shifting foundations beneath the playhouse have revealed ruins from Absalom's early history, and the goblin king has put out a call for explorers to search the area and clear out its dangers. The Pathfinder Society has answered the call. They aren't the only group that is interested, however, and they must prove themselves to earn the right to enter these lost chambers.

Scenario tags: Faction (Vigilant Seal)

#1-11 Flames of Rebellion:
Following the trail of one of the first Pathfinders, the PCs travel to the town of Sauerton where an old ally helps them find important clues. These clues lead the PCs into a dangerous wilderness to an old tower whose history goes back even farther than the Pathfinder Society itself. As the PCs navigate numerous threats with opposing interests, will they find the hidden keys to unlock the secrets of the Open Road Pact, or just another trail obscured by the passage of centuries?

Scenario tags: None
Player interest polls

#1-11
- Tomppa
- TuplaV
-
-
-
-

#1-07
-
-
-
-
-
-

Beginner Box (Pregen and created characters welcome)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Viimeksi muokannut CrimsonClaw, 05 Elo 2022, 19:32. Yhteensä muokattu 5 kertaa.
Crim on helpompi sanoa.
Pardon my indecisiveness.
CrimsonClaw

Re: [Foundry] Flooded King's Court, Flames of Rebellion or Beginner Box (Saturday 6.8. 12 pm?)

Due to low notice and/or interest, I am extending opening of this question, and offering possibility of Beginner Box to the mix. I can give guidance on creating characters on Foundry VTT if necessary, when schedules meet. Just going to need to know what is wanted to prep it
Crim on helpompi sanoa.
Tomppak88
Venture-Lieutenant

Re: [Foundry] Saturday 6.8. 12:00 Flooded King's Court or Flames of Rebellion

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomppak88 »

Would love to play Flames of Rebellion, but can't make it this weekend :(
"featti tekee merkittävän ontologisen muutoksen hahmoon: antaa raajan tilanteeseen, jossa ei olisi yhtään raajaa ilman feattia" - Agape
TuplaV

Re: [Foundry] Saturday 6.8. 12:00 Flooded King's Court or Flames of Rebellion

Viesti Kirjoittaja TuplaV »

I would be interested in joining for either of the mentioned scenarios (my characters are currently limited to level 1 and 2) with a preference for #1-11.
I was fortunate enough to play BB last weekend so if that is what the community prefers, I have no issues passing the spot.
CrimsonClaw

Re: [Foundry] Flooded King's Court or Flames of Rebellion or Beginner Box (Saturday 12:00?)

As my dates are usually suggestions, I am open to hear when players are available. As #1-11 seems to be most requested now, I'll presume that is what I'll run. I am busy this thursday, and on Sunday, I am player in another session until about 5 pm. That is for this week, but next week is open for now. I usually don't run on mondays, and compete with weekly online game. And sunday might be gameday again. :D

So please, if anyone is interested, do tell when you'd be free.
Crim on helpompi sanoa.
TuplaV

Re: [Foundry] Flooded King's Court or Flames of Rebellion or Beginner Box (Saturday 12:00?)

Viesti Kirjoittaja TuplaV »

I can arrange time for either Saturday or Sunday this week (if there are suddenly other participants available).
Next week is open from Monday to Saturday, Sunday I am running Beginner's Box for my local group. My current shift is from 9:00 to 17:00 (Mon-Fri) but due to remote working, starting as soon as 17:00 is not an issue for me.
Vastaa Viestiin