[Foundry] Blood Lords [2e AP, 1-20]

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
CrimsonClaw

[Foundry] Blood Lords [2e AP, 1-20]

Viesti Kirjoittaja CrimsonClaw »

Last year, Graydirge's harvests were splendid, and Celebrants felt this warranted yet another grand procession in gratitude to Geb and his loyal gebbites for their untiring work for our Glorious Nation. High-Governor Taf-Gekhta Seven Stomachs even managed to get local Blood Lord, Berline Haldoli, to grace that feast with her presence. Her most graceful eminence even commended certain individuals for their efforts in prosperity of Geb, including you among others.
Apparently, commendations were not only lip service, for Berline Haldoli has requested your presence. And it is not conducive for once health, nor unhealth, to not answer Blood Lords calling.
Blood Lords is full length AP in the "morally dubious" land of Geb, following "heroes" journey to reach Gebs highest of social echelons, titles of Blood Lords, ruling elite of Geb. Their slog through and navigation of tangled political web of Blood Lords and their Great Factions, while gathering power and influence of their own, as well as investigating larger mystery that started from strange occurrences in Graydirge. On the side though.

- I am looking for atleast 4 players interested in join the adventure. At earliest I'll be able start the campaign on the week starting on Monday 20.3, if there are enough players.
- I have created separate Discord Server for the campaign, and will be sharing Forge invitation through there. Forge being where I host my Foundry games. So registering Forge account is necessary. {Discord Link}
- Schedule is figured out every other week by what works for all, so no need to carve iron-clad time out of every week for game, and gap weeks or few are not a catastrophe.
- As of now, Blood Lords is not sanctioned, but several items from it can be purchased with AcP from "Paizo Boons store". If AP is ever sanctioned partially or entirely, I will report it for all parties interested in getting chronicles.
- By default, language spoken is Finnish, but it is possible to use English, if necessary and other players are fine with that. This Ad is in English for casting widest net possible. :D

As with nation of Geb itself, campaign favors characters on evil and neutral side of spectrum, thus session 0 will most likely be necessary. Geb is where undead reign, and evil gods are openly worshiped, and adventure expects at least tacit acceptance from characters about some gruesome and disturbing concepts that comes with the territory. Adventure also encourages players to explore more evil options as well as undead character options. With these, it seems good idea to sit down and make sure expectations align between players and game master, as well as sit down and forge some characters. Session 0 date to be figured out when enough players join.

I am looking forward to running this experience for you. :D
Crim on helpompi sanoa.
Pardon my indecisiveness.
Tomppak88
Venture-Lieutenant

Re: [Foundry] Blood Lords [2e AP, 1-20]

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tomppak88 »

I'm interested, and would love to join the campaign.

I'm very likely interested in exploring some necromancy and raising-the-dead options, as well as playing an evil PC - not in the "kicking puppies for the sake of it" kind of evil, but the selfish amoral evil where ends justify the means and (permanently) cursing someone for insulting/betraying you seems like a fair punishment.

Not looking for pvp. I don't mind if character goals conflict, but the goal should be to resolve them IC or OOC in a way where both parties can keep playing.
"featti tekee merkittävän ontologisen muutoksen hahmoon: antaa raajan tilanteeseen, jossa ei olisi yhtään raajaa ilman feattia" - Agape
Rieha

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rieha »

Also Interested. Not sure about the character yet, but undead ancestry would be nice to explore.

Otherwise same preferences as Tomppa about pvp, evil acts etc.
RoadJack

Viesti Kirjoittaja RoadJack »

I would also be joining. I got flexible timetable and would be interested to explore the nation of geb. Tomppas thoughts on pvp etc. seem good to me.

I do enjoy "grey" or morally dubious toned stories. Political intrigue and world building are welcome too.
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Propagandalf »

I could be very well interested of this. : D

As I've played in the last 2 Modules you've ran, I hope it's not too much if I sign up for the potential Campaing as well. ':D

(If there is a huge inrush of players, I can forfeit my place to others ^^)
Tonski

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tonski »

Im also intrested about this campaing, but i know im already in one of your campaings already so there could be scheducle problems maybe.
CrimsonClaw

Tonski kirjoitti: 06 Maalis 2023, 17:24 Im also intrested about this campaing, but i know im already in one of your campaings already so there could be scheducle problems maybe.
Then you're familiar with my scheduling scheme, so we can see how everyone's schedules align. Thus, welcome aboard. :D
At most I am prepared to run for 6 players.
Crim on helpompi sanoa.
Saihyc

Viesti Kirjoittaja Saihyc »

I am also interested in this.
Kaali

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kaali »

If there's still room, I'm interested. I'm a newcomer to Pathfinder, but I've played/GMd multiple systems. I have read the core rulebook while preparing to be a GM.

Finnish and English are both fine.
CrimsonClaw

Unfortunately, all seats are taken already. 8(
I'll keep your interest in mind in case players have to drop out at later date, in either of my games. :)
Crim on helpompi sanoa.
Kaali

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kaali »

No worries! And thanks! 👍
Vastaa Viestiin