PFS/SFS ONLINE - 4.7, 11.7, 18.7, 25.7

Pääkaupunkiseudun pelit, pelipäivät ja muut.
Helsinki Metropolitan Area games, gamedays and other.
Lukittu
TpM

Re: PFS/SFS ONLINE - 27.4

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

I am in for all Starfinder games.
11.5 Solider 6
25.5 Biohacker 2
Hanna

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hanna »

The Perennial Crown, Part I: Opal of Bhopaniin 18.5 jos mun characteri selviää devil at The Crossroadista. Akira lv 4
JJape

Viesti Kirjoittaja JJape »

I am in for PFS2E scenarios.
Lions of Katapesh: October lvl1 divine sorcerer or Raelag lvl3 rogue. Prefer lower tier.
The Perennial Crown, Part I: Raelag lvl3 rogue (lvl4, if plays Lions and survives)
The Perennial Crown, Part I: Raelag lvl4 rogue
Mustaparta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustaparta »

Ilmoittautuminen #2-21 Illegal Shipmentiin (mystikko 2, vanguard 1 tai soldier 3) ja alustava kiinnostus The Perennial Crown, Part I & II wizardilla joka siihen mennessä kolmosella.
Merle

Viesti Kirjoittaja Merle »

Okay here's my possibilities

Lions of Katapesh: Marlowe (Human Cleric 2)
Truth Keepersh: Low tier Miska (Ysoki Operative 4) or high tier Main Event (Vesk Soldier 1/Solarian 5)
The Perennial Crown I & IIh: Harek (Human FIghter 4)
Illegal shipment: Low tier Psip (Kiirinta Technomancer 2) or high tier MIska (Ysoki Operative 4)
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

The Good News: Initial post has been updated with the current signups!

The Bad News: We have too many awesome players to fit on one table each week!

The Good News: This is the perfect excuse you've been waiting for to try out GMing! If you're interested in running a second table for one of the scenarios listed in the initial post, let me know here or shoot me a message (either here or on Discord).
cheant
Admin, Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja cheant »

I can run 2nd table on 11th and 25th (unless Atso wants to grab the other).

If more space opens up in Perennial Crown tables I would certainly be interested in that duology with lvl 3 barbarian.

Roll20 also allows making copies of tables so if GMs don't mind sharing their prep only one needs to make the roll20 prep, then copy the table and promote the other GM into GM role on the copied table so they can run it. So if current GMs are willing to share tables trying out Roll20 GMing shouldn't be hard at all if someone wants to give it a shot! :)
Paizo does require the sharing player to make sure the other player owns the scenario but that can be easily proven by showing the other player pdf print of a cover page with Paizo watermarks.
Swyrlyn

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swyrlyn »

Here's my choices:

#1-14 Lions of Katapesh [1-4] - Lvl 2 Barbarian
#2-19 Truth Keepers [3-6] Lvl 4 Solarian or lvl 6 Myctic/soldier
#2-21 Illegal Shipment [1-4] - lvl 2 envoy most likely
Tonski

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tonski »

Here is my character choices to this months games:
4.5 Lions of Katapesh (1lvl Wizard/3lvl Champion)
11.5 Truth Keepers ( 4lvl Envoy /6lvl Mystic
18.5 Perenial Crown ( 3lvl Champion)
25.5 Illegal shipment ( 2lvl Soldier/4lvl Envoy)
1.6 Perenial Crown part 2 ( 3lvl Champion)
Tonkku

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tonkku »

Hi,
I'll come to all next months games if there is still room. Available characters if remember correctly:
2e
- sorcerer 1
- monk 4
Starfinder
- biohacker 1
- soldier 2
- operative 6
- technomancer 9
Tonski

I cant make it to todays starfinder game :(
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

Here is link to Katapesh. Hawthwile will give more information how we split tables.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

News!
Recent changes to Pathfinder Society guidelines have restricted the number of players at PF2 tables to 6 maximum. If we have more players than seats, a waitlist will be formed - or hopefully someone will seize the opportunity to try their hand at GMing! When signing up for a game, please indicate if you have a preference between tiers and language! Games will be marked (if applicable) by tier (High and Low) and language (Suomi and English).

Before the game: When a link to a game is posted, please fill out your character sheet before the game! GMs will provide plenty of character sheets to fill out, and all players will log in to the same game. Once all players have signed in, the creator of the Roll20 game will duplicate it and give the second GM the appropriate privileges to run one of the games.

At the game: Players and GMs will all meet in the Pelikanava-2 audio channel on Discord to discuss table assignments, then split to the appropriate Roll20/Pelikanava channels.

----------------------------------------

Uutiset!
Viimeaikaiset muutokset Pathfinder Society -järjestön ohjeisiin ovat rajoittaneet pelaajien määrän PF2-pöydissä enintään kuuteen. Jos meillä on enemmän pelaajia kuin paikkoja, muodostetaan odotuslista - tai toivottavasti joku tarttuu tilaisuuteen kokeilla kättään GMingissä! Ilmoittaessasi peliä, ilmoita, onko mieluummin tasojen ja kielen välillä! Pelit merkitään (tarvittaessa) tason (High ja Low) ja kielen (Suomi ja English) mukaan.

Ennen peliä: Kun linkki peliin on lähetetty, täytä hahmolomake ennen peliä! GM:t tarjoavat useita lomakkeita täyttämistä varten, ja kaikki pelaajat kirjautuvat sisään samaan peliin. Kun kaikki pelaajat ovat kirjautuneet sisään, Roll20-pelin luoja kopioi sen ja antaa toiselle GM:lle asianmukaiset oikeudet toisen pelin suorittamiseen.

Pelissä: Pelaajat ja GM:t tapaavat kaikki Pelikanava-2 -äänikanavalla Discordissa ja keskustelevat pöytien rooleista sekä jakautuvat sitten asianmukaisille Roll20 -peleille ja keskustelukanaville.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Good news - NiTessine wants to run our second tables of Perennial Crown! 🎉

A note regarding these two scenarios - these are meant to be run back-to-back with the same characters. As such, we’ll try to keep the same players and GMs at each table for both parts.
atouru

Viesti Kirjoittaja atouru »

Ok, I'm willing to host a table of Truth Keepers on 11th. However LLK, Mustaparta and TheRiska have the right of first refusal, since I promised them a place beforehand. Also, I'd prefer to run in finnish, if possible.
Mustaparta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustaparta »

Atouru's Truth Keepers: I have operative on level 6.
Tonski

I dont have any preference on which languages i play. I can be in english table :D
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

atouru kirjoitti: 28 Huhti 2020, 22:52 Ok, I'm willing to host a table of Truth Keepers on 11th. However LLK, Mustaparta and TheRiska have the right of first refusal, since I promised them a place beforehand. Also, I'd prefer to run in finnish, if possible.
You got it! Did I understand correctly that LLK can't make the game? If so, Cheant, would you like to take the last seat?
cheant
Admin, Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja cheant »

Sure I can take the last seat. Character options lvl 3 Solarian, lvl 4 Mystic and lvl 6 Soldier so both languages and tiers ok.
JJape

Viesti Kirjoittaja JJape »

For #1-14 Lions of Katapesh , I would prefer lower subtier.

But it looks to be divided by language, not subtier. So if this is only factor for table choice, I prefer Finnish table
Lukittu