1e and 7-11 levels interested - scenario proposals

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
Ninja Tuna

1e and 7-11 levels interested - scenario proposals

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ninja Tuna »

Hey all.
I'm looking for more 1e games to play on Roll20 (or some other methods over internet) and mainly tier 7-11 since I want to join seeker parties at some day :) If someone is interested to host a high lvl game, please feel free to throw scenario ideas here. I have only played few 7-11 tier games and I have quite few replays still available so i'm not too picky when it comes to a scenario selection.

If you are a GM with a 7-11 tier game already prepared on roll20 (or so) and would love to run it again, awesome! If you want to prepare something new and exciting, go ahead! I'm quite sure I can already from Turku region scrape some players together to join 7-11 and I believe we have players available also elsewhere Finland, just waiting for these high tier games to pop up!

For me, language does not matter. Finnish or English, both goes.

So TLDR,
1) post below which 7-11 games would you be interested to GM (or have already prepared and want to GM)
2) and for players, post below which 7-11 games would you be interested to play?

Ja sama suomeksi. :)
Sincerely
Tunawan
"Pain is temporary. Honor is forever." -Rieha
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: 1e and 7-11 levels interested - scenario proposals

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

Eh, don't worry, I am going to run another 7-11 after sevenfingers :P It doesn't really seem like there is varied party for seeker scenarios yet.(so far it seems to be martial/caster combos and arcane casters. Which can work yeah, but might be good to have characters capable of removing status conditions too or to fill skill bases.)

Though I'd like to point out that if anybody is going to run 7-11 dark archive scenarios, I'd be actually interested in playing them since I need 3 more exp before my Eyes of the Ten character is level 12 ;D Beacon Below is in that list, can't remember rest of them on top of my head

As for what I'm planning to run... I guess running Tapestry's Trial(which sees use for Acquainted with 322 boon), Reaver's Roar(which happens year before Tyrant's Grasp) or Lion's Justice(which spoils parts of Crownfall) or Salvation of Sages(which I hear is complicated) might be nice? But I was pretty much expecting to run whatever players want
Mustaparta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustaparta »

I'm interested joining in for example #1-38 No Plunder, No Pay, #1-40 Hall of Drunken Heroes, #2-10 Fury of the Fiend, #5-17 Fate of the Fiend, #5-20 The Sealed Gate, #7-23 Abducted in Aether, #8-17 Refugees of the Weary Sky and #8-20 Torrent's Last Will.

I would like to run Beacon below in near future.
Viimeksi muokannut Mustaparta, 22 Touko 2020, 12:18. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
cheant
Admin, Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja cheant »

I'm interested in large variety of 7-11 scenarios as I would hope to push two characters into lvl 12 (one for eyes and another for other seeker stuff) and have replays so even interested playing those that I have already played.
Streamwalker

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

There are currently six 7-11 scenarios I have yet to play: #0-26 Lost at Bitter End, #0-28 Lyrics of Extinction, #1-34 Encounter at the Drowning Stones, #2-10 Fury of the Fiend, #2-14 The Chasm of Screams and #5-17 Fate of the Fiend.

So if one those gets picked I'd be interested.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja NiTessine »

I can run anything, but of the ones named, I would be especially interested in GMing #34 Encounter at the Drowning Stones, #38 No Plunder, No Pay, and #40 Hall of Drunken Heroes.

I'd also be interested in playing 7-11, especially Dark Archive and Grand Lodge scenarios from the later seasons.
Taivalkapteeni-emeritus. VA Tampere.

https://nitessine.wordpress.com/
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Also interested and could GM.

Have Played, Could Run:
- #3-20 Rats of Round Mountain Pt. 1 (The Sundered Path)
- #3-22 Rats of Round Mountain Pt 2 (Pagoda of the Rat)
- #4-12 Refuge of Time
- #5-05 The Elven Entanglement
- #5-10 Where Mammoths Refuse to Tread
- #6-20 Returned to Sky [Exchange, Liberty’s Edge, Silver Crusade]
- #8-13 What Sleeps in Stone
- #10-08 What Prestige is Worth [Dark Archives]

Haven’t actually played that many besides these (done a lot more APs for credit apparently), so almost anything goes there!
cheant
Admin, Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja cheant »

I have played and liked #3-20, #3-22 duology. I think it might be great pair to run with dynamic lightning, but sadly haven't gotten myself around to really learn that well enough to think about GMing with it yet. :roll:
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Propagandalf »

I would be interested in playing. ^^

I've a rather varied bunch of PC's at level 7-10
(Magus, Caster Druid, Melee adventurer, Buffer Alchemist)
Net-Soul

Viesti Kirjoittaja Net-Soul »

Interested in playing basically anything lvl 7-11. Characters are lvl 9 and 10.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

Also maybe we could move planning next 7-11 from seeker scenario thread to this one now that I think about it ^^;

But yeah, what should be next 7-11? Was thinking I could play in next one if its 7-11 dark archive scenario
Mustaparta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustaparta »

Seeking players for Beacon below here.
Vastaa Viestiin