1e Seeker Scenario planning(tier 12+)

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: 1e Seeker Scenario planning(tier 12+)

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

Well I can take the backup place for sulfur gulch since I don't really have characters I want to play that one with even if I can pull some out of the freezer. Plus I run curse of strahd on fridays nowadays anyway
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Oki I'm still interested in playing two more tier 7-11 dark archive scenarios, but I'd imagine after Encounter at the Drowning Stores we have more level 12 characters once again, so we should have 6 level 12 characters of enough class and skill diversity to play seeker scenarios :D

So yeah, with that in mind, would Sunday 28.6 work for first part in All for Immortality trilogy?
Ninja Tuna

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ninja Tuna »

MaskedGuy kirjoitti: 17 Kesä 2020, 18:36 Oki I'm still interested in playing two more tier 7-11 dark archive scenarios, but I'd imagine after Encounter at the Drowning Stores we have more level 12 characters once again, so we should have 6 level 12 characters of enough class and skill diversity to play seeker scenarios :D

So yeah, with that in mind, would Sunday 28.6 work for first part in All for Immortality trilogy?
Interested. I should have at least 1 at lvl 12 by that, hopefully 2! ;)
Sincerely
Tunawan
"Pain is temporary. Honor is forever." -Rieha
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Kije would be ready and rearing to go! I have to check though - I might be busy on the 28th.
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

If everything goes as planned, after Drowning Stores, Senia only requires one more experience point for level 12.
Streamwalker

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

28.6. would work fine.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Thursday 26.6 is also possible day to play this game, though unless we start at 16 or earlier might be hard to finish this in reasonable time.. Either way though, so everyone is fine with All for Immortality first? I guess I make new thread for the scenario this sunday. Edit: Actually let's just do it right away
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

TpM kirjoitti: 17 Kesä 2020, 22:31 If everything goes as planned, after Drowning Stores, Senia only requires one more experience point for level 12.
Which scenarios you hadn't played or would want to play?
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

MaskedGuy kirjoitti: 22 Kesä 2020, 07:52 Which scenarios you hadn't played or would want to play?
ConCurrent didn't go as planned as I played one more scenario 7-11 than I had originally planned, so after Drowning Stones Senia is seeker.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Oki, seeker running has went well underway :3 4 more until I've run all normal ones. After that I have left death in hallein town special tier 15-16 repeatable and all for immortality.

So to check now, are there interest in playing siege of gallowspire with tier 15-16 party? Since if there is, then someone(probably me in this case) needs to run module games to level up 14 leve characters to 15/16. But while I'm hoping for chance to run super high level scenarios, not sure how if there was enough interest for that
Streamwalker

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

I'm definitely going to play Siege of Gallowspire with seeker character. One or two levels from modules wouldn't be bad, but I'd prefer playing those modules in PFS-mode.

Does Death in Hallein Town grant any exp?
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Yeah death in hallein town's chronicle is regular except for it not having any items or boons.(and adventure itself not being exactly module, quest or scenario, it being more of... Well its 2 page adventure)
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Can’t do Sunday 12.7 unfortunately. Perhaps we want to schedule some times for after Ropecon for All for Immortality?
Vastaa Viestiin