1e The Rasping rift (tier 12-15) Su 5.7 klo 14

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

1e The Rasping rift (tier 12-15) Su 5.7 klo 14

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

Every year, one of Thuvia’s five city-states receives a mere six vials of the famous sun orchid elixir—a potent and extravagantly expensive tonic able to reverse the effects of aging. After both of his last two shipments disappeared without a trace, the ruler of Pashow has retained the services of the Pathfinder Society to ensure that this year the elixir arrives unharmed and restores prosperity to his realm. However, what begins as an unusual security assignment quickly spirals into a revelatory unveiling of Pashow’s treacherous underbelly.

So yeah, finally we should have enough characters for multiple seeker tables(though I'm sure there is still need for 7-11 scenarios to get even more of them. I still want to play 2 darchive tier 7-11 like prestige's worth to get my character ready for eyes of the ten :D) So I'd like to start scheduling the first one. Next week's thursday and sunday currently both work as possible days to play this, earlier we can start the better since seeker scenarios seem pretty complicated scenarios. But yeah, this is the first part of All for Immortality trilogy so hopefully everyone in this table can join the next two ones too

(in case I've miscalculated and we don't actually have enough characters to make coherent party, I'll have to switch to another 7-11 to level up characters once again)

Players/Characters:
-Streamwalker (Halurd level 13 dragon rager)
-Hawthwile (Kije level 12 fire sorcerer)
-Dragon2796 (Sram, level 12 metal kineticist)
-Riska (Ria level 12 swashbuckler/bloodrager/occultist)
-TpM (Senia level 12 oracle)
-

Reserve:
-
Streamwalker

Re: 1e First Taste of Eternity(tier 12-15) To or Su 26?/28?.6 klo ?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

I'm in with my Dragon Rager Halurd. Both days work for me.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Kije is in! (Assuming nothing dreadful happens on Thursday, of course.) Regarding date, Friday 26.6 would work better for me.

Also, do we want to try blocking out a schedule for the other two parts now as well? Or play that by ear as we finish each section?
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Hawthwile kirjoitti: 20 Kesä 2020, 20:31 Kije is in! (Assuming nothing dreadful happens on Thursday, of course.) Regarding date, Friday 26.6 would work better for me.

Also, do we want to try blocking out a schedule for the other two parts now as well? Or play that by ear as we finish each section?
Ah. I meant thursday 25.6, but typoed in thread. (Friday is currently taken for me)

But yeah, I'm fine with scheduling other two parts now as well, but its probably easier to play by ear
Dragon2796

Re: 1e First Taste of Eternity(tier 12-15) To or Su 25?/28?.6 klo ?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dragon2796 »

I've been itching to play Sram for a long time, so count me in :D (Lvl 12 metal kineticist)
Thursday, Saturday and Sunday all work for me
TheRiska
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja TheRiska »

Ria is in as well!. Both days work for me
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Oki two more players and we can decide the date for this. Well okay I guess we can play this with 4 players too, but would be nice to get as many as possible for this since there were so many interested in seeker thread. (if this week isn't good for all six players, we can start scheduling at 28.6 sunday as well)
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

MaskedGuy kirjoitti: 20 Kesä 2020, 22:02Ah. I meant thursday 25.6, but typoed in thread. (Friday is currently taken for me)
Hah! No worries - and both Thursday and Sunday work for me.

I suppose that if they work for everyone, we could even run Part I on Thursday and get ready for Part II on Sunday? XD
cheant
Admin, Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja cheant »

For me the only reason not signing up is that neither mentioned day really works for me, but certainly interested in more seeker content later with my magus (or my other two options if they lvl up before that).
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

cheant kirjoitti: 22 Kesä 2020, 00:39 For me the only reason not signing up is that neither mentioned day really works for me, but certainly interested in more seeker content later with my magus (or my other two options if they lvl up before that).
Would 5.7 and sundays after that work better for you?

If that is the case, then I guess I could switch one 7-11 for thursday or sunday since TpM did mention that they had character one scenario level until level 12 after drowned stones. The other day I could try to offer something else or just have it as break. I really do want to try to get six players for this one is possible, but if none of days in near future work I guess we'll have to go with four for this one and have next table be the six player one

Edit: Aaand only now I notice that in post where I was like "if this week doesn't work, we can start scheduling from sunday 5.7 and onwards" I typoed it with 28.6
TpM

Re: 1e First Taste of Eternity(tier 12-15) Su 5.7 klo ?

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

MaskedGuy kirjoitti: 22 Kesä 2020, 07:49 If that is the case, then I guess I could switch one 7-11 for thursday or sunday since TpM did mention that they had character one scenario level until level 12 after drowned stones.
Actually I played one extra scenario in ConCurrent and Senia (Oracle) will be level 12 after Drowned Stones. So she should be ready for First Taste of Eternity. I just having rare problem that I have actually played too much recently but Su 5.7. works for me.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

TpM kirjoitti: 22 Kesä 2020, 09:16
MaskedGuy kirjoitti: 22 Kesä 2020, 07:49 If that is the case, then I guess I could switch one 7-11 for thursday or sunday since TpM did mention that they had character one scenario level until level 12 after drowned stones.
Actually I played one extra scenario in ConCurrent and Senia (Oracle) will be level 12 after Drowned Stones. So she should be ready for First Taste of Eternity. I just having rare problem that I have actually played too much recently but Su 5.7. works for me.
Ah oki, so we'd have at least five characters and if 5.7 works for cheant as well, we'd have six players for this.

Hopefully 5.7 is okay for everyone... I guess I'll try to offer starfinder for thursday or sunday or have them as break days.
Ninja Tuna

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ninja Tuna »

Interested also. 🤔 I shall reserve the spare spot if full
Sincerely
Tunawan
"Pain is temporary. Honor is forever." -Rieha
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Cheant did post first so if 5.7 works for him then yeah you are on reserve spot unless 5.7 is bad day for someone else.
Ninja Tuna

Sounds fair and square :!:
Sincerely
Tunawan
TheRiska
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja TheRiska »

Should be fine
cheant
Admin, Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja cheant »

I can let Tuna have my spot and take his reserve spot instead. 5.7. should be doable but I will be in Kokkola then so I can certainly come up with other things to do as LLK isn't ready for this wave.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Oki, which character Ninja Tuna is going to bring to this?
Ninja Tuna

I think I would have 2 options, either whip guy Professor BitWeird or my warpriest...
Sincerely
Tunawan
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

If we’re going to do 5.7, I’ve got something in the afternoon already. Earliest I could play would probably be 17:00, 17:30. Is that too late for a Sunday evening game?
Vastaa Viestiin