PFS/SFS ONLINE - 4.7, 11.7, 18.7, 25.7

Pääkaupunkiseudun pelit, pelipäivät ja muut.
Helsinki Metropolitan Area games, gamedays and other.
atouru

Re: PFS/SFS ONLINE - 27.4

Viesti Kirjoittaja atouru »

I'd like a spot in both Crash Down and The Lost Legend.

EDIT: Crash Down: Operative 1 or Technomancer 4
The Lost Legend: Rogue 6
Viimeksi muokannut atouru, 24 Kesä 2020, 00:36. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

Crash Down: Biohacker 2.
Lost Legend: Wizard 3, Fighter 3 or Cleric 6.
Swyrlyn

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swyrlyn »

Will join all of the games. Will update characters later.

For SFS: Level 2 Envoy

For PF2: Level 6 Druid
Viimeksi muokannut Swyrlyn, 25 Kesä 2020, 13:28. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.
Naal
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naal »

Joining for 20.7. Lost Legend. GM on SFS and I've already played Iolite Squad so will sit that one out.
Tonkku

Viesti Kirjoittaja Tonkku »

Hi, I'll join all the games.
JJape

Viesti Kirjoittaja JJape »

I would like to join July PFS2E games.

Rogue4 and Divine-sorcerer2 as character options.
Merle

Viesti Kirjoittaja Merle »

Joining in on every game. Fighter 5 to pf2, operative 4 or technomancer 2 to sfs
Mustaparta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustaparta »

I'd like to play #2-23 The Edge of Cadascon with mystic lvl 3 and #1-19 Iolite Squad Alpha with wizard also lvl 3.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Alright, Chronicle Sheets from the StarFun-FunTimes table of The Edge of Cadascon can be found here!
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Alright folks, poll about where you want to play games in August is live here!
Aasitar

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aasitar »

If someone can't make it next monday 6.7. I could join in. Also signing up for the 13.7. game! Charcters: PF 2E barbarian LVL 4 (not 3 as earlier mentioned), SF lvl 3 envoy.
Mari täällä moi
Swyrlyn

Viesti Kirjoittaja Swyrlyn »

We can run two tables tomorrow so join up Aasitar. We have two tables there one with four players and one with 3+pregen now.
mosillan

Viesti Kirjoittaja mosillan »

And I'll be joining so that you don't need to play with pregens :D
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Alright, I'm sure I'm not the only one tired of re-building characters for each game. So, let's try using these "vault games"! Follow the links to Roll20 for PF2 characters and SFS characters, full of plenty of blank character sheets ready to be filled out.

Players: Grab some character sheets (however many you need) and fill out your details, or import your existing character to this game (requires you to have your own paid Roll20 account). If you're feeling overwhelmed, that's very fair - start with the character(s) for your next upcoming game and add more as you need and have bandwidth. Try if at all possible to have your character added at least a week before their game is scheduled so our wonderful GMs can do their prep work in a relaxed manner. When your character levels up or gets some fancy new equipment, just hop back to the appropriate "vault game" and update their character sheet so it's ready for their next game. Kiitos paljon!

GMs: When you're ready to begin preparing your table, let me know by posting here or with a PM in Discord (Hawthwile#4161). I'll make a copy of the appropriate "vault game", set GM permissions as needed, and let you know when the new table is ready for you. To give players time to input their characters, let's try to not start prep work earlier than a week before the game is scheduled. Kiitos paljon!

(You are not required to use these "vault games" - these are simply to store characters so you don't have to rebuild them from scratch every week if that's not fun anymore. There will still be the option to import or build your character sheet at each week's tables.)

I'm sure we'll continue making changes to this process as we continue using Roll20, but let's give this a shot and see how it works. Jee!
Mustaparta

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mustaparta »

Mystic 3 or vanguard 2 for Crash down
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

I sent Iolite Squad Alpha chronicle sheet to your Discord account. If you haven't received you chronicle or there is any problems, please send me PM in Discord (tpmantyla#1668).

I can also export those characters to the Vault Game if you like and you don't have full access to Roll20 character vault.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Given that we have so many folks ready to jump into the third season of Starfinder, I’ll run a second table (in English).
Naal
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naal »

Please note that while next monday's Crash Down is a vault game, the Crash Down table was split from it on thursday.
If you want to add/import your character for Crash Down, please do so here or through the link on page 1.
Adding the character to the vault does not add it to Crash Down at this point.

Also for those participating; check your character's carrying capacity and the bulk of your equipment.
cheant
Admin, Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja cheant »

I will be bringing tomorrow either Vanguard 2 or Solarian 3, strong preference for Vanguard as my current trip has extended more than I thought and don't have chronicles (nor inventory tracking sheet) available for that Solarian (Vanguard being new AP blob so have all available for that).

Also the owner seems to have forgotten to reallow character import for the Crash Down after the table was copied, atleast it said that it didn't allow imports when I tried to import my choices.
Lukittu