Unleashing the Untouchable Su 9.8 klo 14

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Unleashing the Untouchable Su 9.8 klo 14

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaskedGuy »

So yeah rasping rebirth finished(thank you for playing!) and next seeker scenario is on schedule. Next week we could play tuesday and wednesday(half of the scenario on tuesday, other half on wednesday) and sunday for whole. So if players want to play two seeker scenarios a week that could be option(tuesday/wednesday might be good day for betrayal in bones since streamwalker had already played it and might not have been able to play on both days)

Tuesday/wed:
Players:
-Dragon2796 (Sram level 12/13? metalkinecicist)
-TpM (Senia level 12 oracle)
-Riska (Ria Gloria level 12 swashbuckler/occultist/bloodrager)
-Net-Soul (Dian'Et lvl 12 Grappling Rogue)

Reserve:

Sunday:

Players:
-Streamwalker (Halurd level 13/14? Dragon Disciple Bloodrager)
-Dragon2796 (Sram level 12/13? metalkinecicist)
-TpM (Senia level 12 oracle)
-Hawthwile (Kije level 12 fire sorcerer)
-Riska (Ria Gloria level 12 swashbuckler/occultist/bloodrager)
-Cheant (level 13 magus)

Reserve:
Streamwalker

Re: Next Seeker Scenario (7.7 and 8.7 and/or Su 12.7)

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

I'm up for sunday.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
Dragon2796

Viesti Kirjoittaja Dragon2796 »

Can do all three if need be
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

Can do at least 7.7 and 8.7 session. Most likely also Sunday.
TheRiska
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja TheRiska »

Tuesday/Wednesday should be fine
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Jees, tarttis molempiin vielä yhden pelaajan et kummatkin pelit onnistuisi.

Olin tosiaan miettinyt tiistai/keskiviikolle Betrayal in Bonesia ja sunnuntaille joko trilogian ekaa osaa tai unleashing the untouchablia. Jos ei saada kuutta pelaajaa tänä sunnuntaiksi niin varmasti unleashing the untouchable siis.
Net-Soul

Viesti Kirjoittaja Net-Soul »

Ti/Ke, voisin tulla mukaan, Dian'Et lvl 12 Grappling Rogue.
Edit: voin tulla kaikkiin mukaan, hahmo sama.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Jees, käykö klo 16 betrayal in bones aloitus vai haluatteko aloittaa aikaisemmin tai myöhemmin(klo 17 myös hyvä aloitus aika jos vedetään kahteen päivään)

Linkki huoneeseen https://app.roll20.net/join/7850294/s_6qYQ
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Re: Betrayal in Bones (7.7 and 8.7) second seeker scenario Su 12.7

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

:cry: I can't in good conscience commit to PFS games four nights in a row - y'all have fun without me on this one. I might be free on Sunday for a game, but I need to confirm with some other folks so I'll mark it as "maybe" and report back when I have more information.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: Betrayal in Bones (7.7 and 8.7) second seeker scenario Su 12.7

So realized I forgot to mention that Betrayal in Bones DOES have hard mode... Because I kinda assumed that with four players players won't pick it anyway, but I do have to ask if you want to turn it on despite the four player adjustment :p Well interested in seeing whether four player seeker scenarios are too hard, the rasping rebirth was pretty difficulty even without hard mode. Who knows, maybe this is surprisingly easy and takes less amount of time and we finish it in one session and I'm like "oops"

Using misdirection and misinformation, the Pathfinder Society has cornered a pair of its old enemies—a demoniac and an assassin—in the Five Kings Mountains. However, the two have taken refuge inside a sacred dwarven burial ground sacred to Magrim, and their desperate defenses have stymied the dwarves' initial assaults. It falls to a team of the Society's best agents to overcome these obstacles, avert impending blasphemies, and end these villains' treachery forever.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: Seeker scenario Su 12.7 klo 14?

Oki, betrayal in bones run, so Unleashing the Untouchable and all for immortality trilogy left. I'll based what I run based on whether we have six players or not(if I'm able to get full party, i'm gonna try running the trilogy with same full party)
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Okay, just to check: Was this week's sunday bad day to make it for all players interested in unleashing the untouchable? If its about conventions in two weeks, then I guess it might be good idea to postpone this to after ropecon. That said, its alright to run this with four players and then wait more time for all for immortality, I hope someone else is willing to run the seeker scenarios second time for rest of the players
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

I'm still bit undecided on whether to wait until we have six players after all.. Like I'm not sure when there will be second run for players who miss the first run and betrayal in bones was pretty easy with four player adjustment(though this time adjustment doesn't seem as debilitating for encounters).

So yeah, I'll ask current players? Are you fine delaying game until tuesday 14.7, sunday 19.7 or even post gencon 4.8 or 9.8 if that is what it takes to get six players? Or do we just run this with four players and then run all for immortality with six players as soon as possible?
Streamwalker

Viesti Kirjoittaja Streamwalker »

I vote for playing with four, though I wont mind delay.
"Intelligence is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomatoes in a fruit salad. Charisma is the ability to sell a tomato-based fruit salad."
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

I vote waiting until we have more players but I can also play on Sunday.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

I had a meeting shifted on me, so I wouldn’t be available Tuesday until after 18:00. :cry: Wednesday would be possible, or the following Sunday (19.7).
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Re: Unleashing the Untouchable Su 19.7 klo 14?

Decided to go with next week's sunday for potential six player elemental lord unleashing. Might be good to rest anyway since feeling pretty tired this weekend.

The Pathfinder Society has secured the tools and uncovered the secret to shattering the Untouchable Opal and liberating the demigod within. All the Pathfinders lack is an impossibly hot flame—one that can match the searing hatred of Ymeri herself. The Society's best bet is Kandirion's Pyre, a supernatural forge situated where the elemental planes of earth and fire relentlessly batter each other. Freeing a demigod could send ripples through the multiverse and attract the attention of powerful creatures. Only the greatest agents stand a chance of breaking the Opal and surviving.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Ooo, Kije is so excited! He helped get the Untouchable Opal off an asteroid, so he’s eager to see this to its conclusion.

On a scheduling note, 14:00 sounds good. Could go earlier if people want.
MaskedGuy
Venture-Agent

Oki, as reminder there is still one spot open for this game
TheRiska
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja TheRiska »

Itse en valitettavasti pääse kun tullaan mökiltä
Vastaa Viestiin