The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave, Thu 22.10 17:00

Roll20:ssä tai muutoin verkossa paikasta riippumatta tapahtuvat pelit ja muut.
Games and other stuff taking place in Roll20 or otherwise on internet.
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave, Thu 22.10 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja NiTessine »

So, I got mail from Alex Speidel, telling me I should schedule a game with Agape for the five-star evaluation.

The problem is that I'm five games short from my quota of exclusives. However, when the HQ starts asking pointed questions like that, the correct response is to get on it.

So let's get this done, starting with that classic meatgrinder trilogy, Ruins of Bonekeep. Time to burn those replays, folks! Come for the challenge, stay because you didn't have enough prestige for a corpse retrieval! Bring your best game! It's time to hack!
An enemy of the Pathfinder Society recently found a hidden dungeon in a centuries-old siege fortress, but despite his best efforts to convert it into his base of operations, he failed. When a pair of Pathfinders encounter disaster while scouting out the entrance, the party must explore the first level of the dungeon to determine not just what attacked their comrades but also what dark power their nemesis nearly acquired.
Tier 3-7, table fires at two players, though you really, really want more than that.

Venue: Roll20

* TpM
* Propagandalf
* Loviatar
* Hawthwhile
* Naal
* NinjaTuna
Taivalkapteeni-emeritus. VA Tampere.

https://nitessine.wordpress.com/
TpM

Re: The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave, Thu 22.10 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

Mukaan. Parhaiten matkasta varmaan selviäisi level 7 bloodrager, mutta level 4 bardi, joka on käynyt vain tappavilla tehtävillä ja level 3 vigilante löytyisi myös.
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

Re: The Road to Five Stars - Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave, Thu 22.10 17:00

Viesti Kirjoittaja Propagandalf »

Mukaan replayllä!
Löytyy lvl 5 tiefling magus (Jitskan Artificer)
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

Added the link to the table. Importing is enabled and there are blank character sheets.

Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Hawthwile »

Can’t make that day, but sounds like a terrible lovely time to be had. Enjoy, and best of luck with those last few scenarios!
Loviatar
Venture-Lieutenant

Viesti Kirjoittaja Loviatar »

Sure, I'll give it a go.

If we want to play lower tier, I have at least one viable character (druid 5) and one character I don't terribly mind dying (fighter 1/medium 2). If we go higher, I have some more competent things (cleric 5/feysworn 1, bloodrager/fighter/swashbuckler 6, brawler/hunter/slayer 6 for instance).

Personally, I'd really like to get to play the cleric/feysworn again (she's a buff/debuff character with a whole lot of debuffs to go around), but if people really want to play lower tier, I can bring a lower tier character.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

I lied - I can come die a horrible death on Thursday! Huzzah!

As far as characters go, I have a buff/debuff oracle 6 (with puppy!) or tiefling occultist 6 available. If we go low-tier, I’ve got a leshy bloodrager 4 or a smattering of lvl 3’s (though I want to check on their PP amounts).

And if we’re being honest (which really is a stretch after I just admitted to blatant lying up above), I haven’t played any of the Bonekeep trilogy.
NiTessine
Venture-Agent
Viesti:

Yay, no need to decant a Kyra from the clone labs!

It'd be cool if you could settle on a tier soon so I know what to prep and Loviatar has time to input a character and figure out the Excel hellscape that is the community sheet.

Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

Loviatar mentioned a preference for their lvl 6 cleric/feysworn, so how about that? We’d have:

- TpM: Bloodrager 7
- Propagandalf: Magus 5
- Loviatar: Cleric/Feysworn 6
- Hawthwile: Occultist 6
TpM

Viesti Kirjoittaja TpM »

That works for me. Komar, Bloodrager 7 in now waiting near Bonekeep (Exported to game).
Naal
Venture-Agent

Viesti Kirjoittaja Naal »

My schedule just changed. I'm hopping in with a dwarf occultist-7.
I'll be spending the rest of the day digging into macros and equipment purchases.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

If you’re bringing your occultist, I’ll switch to my oracle. Woo!
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

This is gonna be great! ^^

As for equipment: Do we have Daylight (from spell or potion)?
My Magus could buy the potion with prestige but if other people have it innately, she'd save her prestige.

I'll also have one extra CL 5 Ablative Barrier (25points) if someone needs it.

I'd recommend Troll Oil for everyone btw (Automatic Stabilize & 50% chance to end bleed effects)
Loviatar
Venture-Lieutenant

Viesti Kirjoittaja Loviatar »

Achieng brings the following:
- 8 uses each of the vision of madness and gentle rest domain abilities - note that I can use the first one to buff your characters as well if you really want me to
- two 3rd-level spell slots, three 2nd-level spell slots, five 1st-level spell slots - if there are specific cleric spells you would like her to prep, please let me know
- can do touch attacks from 10 ft., has a land speed of 30 and a climb speed of 20 so can really get places
- does not bring any notable weapon skills, but has decent AC
- doesn't have a lot of skills
- is immune to spells that cannot target fey (can suspend this as spell resistance)
- has darkvision

She does only have a bit over 2k gold, so I will try to spend that sensibly.
Naal
Venture-Agent

General standard occultist melee package (see it, bane it), and several damage mitigation effects (ablative barrier, mind barrier). Low initiative, sudden speed, flight capability, skills low (knowledge decent, elemental languages). Dwarf.
Healing occultist spell slots 5, 3, 2. Mental focus: about 2/day neutralize poison or remove disease at CL+7. Wand of lesser restoration 7, wand of CMW 6, may buy something extra.
Offense 2h weapons in silver/cold iron flavors, adaptive longbow w.gravity bow if necessary (but poor to-hit due to low Dex).
Spells lvl 3 (CMW, dispel magic, fireball, shrink item) lvl 2 (ablative barrrier, knock, pilfering hand, resist energy), lvl 1 (burning hands, CLW, pass without trace, shield), lvl 0 (purify food and drink, resistance, spark, stabilize).
Notable gear Swarmbane clasp
BUDGET about 10,000 gp.

Might need better armor, might buy adamantine weapon (missing flavor). Willilng to get daylight oil, recommendations and suggestions welcome.
I have a couple of hours available before the game, so I have time to react to suggestions.
Hawthwile
Venture-Agent

To round out our party, we’ve got a blind lame oracle with a seeing-eye doggo. No daylight, but he’s got dispel magic, buffs like shield of faith and protection from evil, and some nasty debuffs in the form of ill omen and bestow curse (which he can use as a ranged touch rather than melee touch as a 3rd lvl spell). He’s also got Misfortune, so enemies will have to work a little harder for those crits and everyone’s got an extra reroll for those pesky Nat 1’s.

Additionally, he’s got a doggo! She’s medium, so no worries about fitting through doors or whatnot. She’s also got Bodyguard to help protect her rider (and other folks) as needed, and there’s always a possibility she’ll trip an opponent.

Unfortunately, outfitting two characters means I don’t have a lot of spare funds available (about 800+ gp). If he had a mnemonic vestment already I’d say we could make do with a scroll of daylight, but unfortunately that was out of the budget.
Naal
Venture-Agent

I actually have a chronicle sheet for a wand of daylight with 7 charges for 1575. I'd considering buying that rather than spending 750 gp for an oil (not spending prestige for this). Also finally got that medlance I always keep forgetting.

Boons could be useful. I have one that can generate a +1 alchemical bonus to Fort for the entire party for 24 hours, and three very good bottles of wine for extra healing.

Does anyone have feather fall?
Ninja Tuna

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ninja Tuna »

If I have proper level charactera and there is still spot available, I would love to join!

Just to warn, I do have played this meat grinder before (but I have plenty of replays still available).

I'm working atm so I can't double check all my available characters. But if you give me chance to join this when I'm back home and I've gone through my available characters, I would highly appreciate that.
Sincerely
Tunawan
"Pain is temporary. Honor is forever." -Rieha
Propagandalf
Venture-Agent

Loviatar: Those domain abilities are wicked cool.

Naal: That Daylight wand sounds really good if you can buy it. I prestigedded the Daylight Oil also, just in case.
(As for the Adamantine weapon, may I suggest the Dwarven Boulder Helmet ? It's a Martial weapon for dwarves and as a helmet enables you the use of your head as a problem solving device.) ^^
https://www.aonprd.com/EquipmentWeapons ... %20boulder

Also, if you have the Feet magic item slot available, Boots of the Cat are awesome (1000gp, minimum Fall Damage and always land on your feet). If you use Ablative Barrier, as my magus does, the Boulderhead Bock and Anesthetic Wine provide a nice synergy with it. (Just remember the 1+2xConMod limit on alcoholic beverages). :D

Hawthwile: Doggo! And those are some nasty debuffs alright. ^^

As for my PC, Adamantiina is almost a pure strength melee striker with +1 Adamantine Golem Arm (UAS) as her main weapon. She also carries the Monk's Spade of S/P/B/Cold Iron/Silver as a backup weapon. Expect a lot of Shocking grasps (Usually metamagic'd to deal nonlethal fire damage but I do believe I'll not do that today) :D

She carries lots of Wands (Infernal Healing, Shield, Blade Lash etc.) and as a tiefling is immune to some nasty stuff. Also has permanent Deathwatch.
Naal
Venture-Agent

Propagandalf: I'll take the wand; sooner or later someone blots out the lights. I already got the vanilla iron boulder helmet, but didn't think of buying one made of adamantine (and probably won't, to be honest; while I'm aware that most of the PF1 damage comes from the bonuses, I am not immune to the lure of the Bigger Die). Incidentally, I already was considering boots of the cat. :) Boulderhead bock and the wine I hadn't even thought about before this, and might take a sixpack with me now that you kindly reminded me that I have a few dwarven stereotypes to fulfill. :)

Out of curiosity, where are the alcohol rules mentioned? I have looked for them every now and then, but got distracted by something shinier every time.
Vastaa Viestiin